From Italian Cooking and Living, February/March 2004
- 1 cup cake flour, plus extra
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, plus extra
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries (defrosted and drained
if frozen), plus extra
- confectioners' sugar for dusting
Preheat oven 350°. In a bowl, combine the flour, granulated
sugar, baking powder, butter and milk, and mix well. Pour into a buttered and
floured 10-inch springform pan, and top with the blueberries. Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven, and let cool. Top with extra blueberries, dust with confectioners'
sugar, and serve. Serves 8
Copyright © 2006, Italian Cooking and Living. All rights reserved.
Print Friendly Version / E-mail to a Friend
• Back to Recipe Listing / • Restart Recipe Browser