Chocolate Mascarpone Cream
From Italian Cooking and Living, February/March 2004
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Grand Marnier (or substitute another liqueur)
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
Place the mascarpone in a large bowl. Sift the sugar, cocoa
powder and cinnamon into the bowl, and mix well. Add the Grand Marnier, and
mix until incorporated. Gently fold in the whipped cream a little at a time.
Try serving this cream with berries or other seasonal fresh fruit. Serves 4
Copyright © 2006, Italian Cooking and Living. All rights reserved.
Print Friendly Version / E-mail to a Friend
• Browse/Search for other Recipes