Crostini with Peas, Mushrooms and Prosciutto A web-exclusive recipe from Italian Cooking and Living
- 1 loaf Italian bread cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 pound butter, softened
- fresh or frozen peas, 1 tablespoon per slice, approximately
- mushrooms, 1 tablespoon per slice, approximately 10-12
- prosciutto, roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Arrange the crostini on a greased
baking sheet with the edges overlapping. Toast in the oven until hard to the
touch, or golden.
Melt the butter in a sauté pan. Add the peas, mushrooms, and
prosciutto. Sauté until the mushrooms are golden brown. Spoon the mixture onto
the crostini and serve hot. Serves 4
Copyright © 2006, Italian Cooking and Living. All rights reserved.
Print Friendly Version / E-mail to a Friend
• Back to Recipe Listing / • Restart Recipe Browser