Truffle CrostiniA web-exclusive recipe from Italian Cooking and Living
- 1 salted anchovy fillet, rinsed and minced
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, minced
- 4 ounces white truffles (preferably from Alba)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- 4 bread slices
In a small bowl, mix the anchovy, the garlic, and the parsley.
Brush and clean the truffles and slice them thinly. In a skillet, heat the olive
oil and 1 ounce of the butter. Add the anchovy mixture and brown over low heat.
Slice the truffles and add them to the pan. Cook for 10 minutes still over low
heat. Halve the bread sliced and fry them in the remaining butter. Place them
over a serving platter and season with the truffle sauce. Serve hot. Serves
Copyright © 2006, Italian Cooking and Living. All rights reserved.
Print Friendly Version / E-mail to a Friend
• Browse/Search for other Recipes