Pompei-style Ricotta SpreadA web-exclusive recipe from Italian Cooking and Living
Pass the sheep ricotta through a sieve into a bowl, using a pastry
scraper to force the cheese through the holes. Add the honey and chopped herbs
and use a spatula to mix well. Mound into a volcano shape on an attractive serving
platter. Serve with bread or crackers.
- 2 pounds sheep ricotta
- 5 ounces honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh rue, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic greens, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cumin leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped
Copyright © 2006, Italian Cooking and Living. All rights reserved.
Print Friendly Version / E-mail to a Friend
• Back to Recipe Listing / • Restart Recipe Browser